Tuesday, June 12, 2012

If they look, they may see


If they look, they may see


A friend of ours just came back to this country for a visit and also for an eye doctor because he has lost 90% vision in his right eye...

He came to my room and it happened that I showed him my electrosmog meter for fun. He immediately attacked me telling me this is all nonsense and RF is everywhere etc etc...   so I showed him the difference in RF levels we have simply by opening the window!  But he was not convinced...

Then I asked him how much he talks on his mobile every day -and he said he was on it constantly...     then I said - - "OK - AND NOW YOU HAVE ALMOST LOST VISION IN YOUR RIGHT EYE?! "

He was shocked, and then said - "OH MY GOD!   I think you might be right. I always hold my phone to the right side of my head and now my right eye is damaged. I always had some problems with my right eye, but it didn't become a really serious problem until I began using a mobile phone many years ago."
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment