Monday, March 26, 2012

Sick with palpitations, chest pain, insomnia, dizziness…


Sick with palpitations, chest pain, insomnia, dizziness…

I managed to have smart meter installation delayed at my house, but suddenly became sick overnight with palpitations, chest pain, insomnia, dizziness, inability to concentrate and memory loss and fainting spells.

AFTER becoming sick I found out that the day I became suddenly sick was the day the smart meter roll-out was completed in my area and the smart meters were remotely turned on from base.

I can no longer drive, I can’t work (I’m a doctor), I have to go and sleep at my mother in law’s place (there are no smart meters there yet).

My life is completely ruined and the energy companies and members of Victorian Parliament completely ignore me. Two doctors have confirmed my disability is entirely due to my sensitivity to smart meters’ radio transmission and I am 100% sure of that as I can always tell accurately if I am in a smart metered area or not.
We are now planning to move to South Australia to survive. What is happening in Victoria is a complete breakdown of democracy and an affront to social justice of enormous proportions and implications.

What if this is happening to an old lady living alone? Where can she go? We are all morally obliged to speak up and do something about it, if not for ourselves, for the vulnerable amongst us that, if affected, could not do anything about it.


5 Responses to Sick with palpitations, chest pain, insomnia, dizziness…

  1. Butterfly says:
    HI, Yes a very good idea about going public with the above story. People need to know what is happening out there because of these stupid meters. I’m in the process of sending off letters, putting up signs, etc. A smart meter is supposed to be installed within the next week or so at the property where I live. I will not give up & lie down, & thanks to this site we can all stick together & fight for our rights.

  2. Fiona says:
    You probably have a good chance of someone taking notice because you are a Dr. My Dr was too scared to say my symptoms were from the smart meters though my story is very similar to yours. He said they could have been from anything. Interestingly he did not even do an examination and then I noticed he wrote in his notes about my fear. They just have no idea.

  3. Rosemary. says:
    Hi,
    I totally agree. We had a smart meter installed in October last year. We have been unable to spend much time at home since and have been sleeping in our van for over 5 months. We have tried getting the thing removed to no avail. Now it looks like we will sell our home of 22 years and move to QLD. It is a disgrace! I fear for pregnant women, babies, children, the elderly, disabled, chronically ill, etc. It has to be stopped.
    R.
    • Vickie says:
      Rosemary, I wouldnt be rushing to Queensland with the hope that you will be safe, this smart grid plan is a worldwide project, unless somehow we can stop it, no state in Australia will be safe, billions of dollars are invested and none of our spineless leaders are prepared to stand up and put a halt to this madness, money ahead of human rights, we know that babies, children and pregnant woman are most at risk, sadly the so called leaders do not care. All we can do is keep up our fight, never give up, they have to live with the guilt and shame of inflicting this grief on all of us and one day it will come back to haunt them.

  4. Colleen says:
    It would be really good if this story were made more public – a personal profile with national media coverage??

    http://stopsmartmeters.com.au/2012/03/26/sick-with-palpitations-chest-pain-insomnia-dizziness/

No comments:

Post a Comment